Saturday, February 9, 2008

1 Week Old




Today, I am 1 week old! To celebrate, I have pretty much planned on eating, napping, and making sure my parents are kept busy. I began the day with the usual eat, sleep, and a few diaper changes. Out of no where, this woman appeared who looked like my mommy, but she had make-up on and had brushed hair?? I soon realized it WAS my mother!


She made Daddy and I pose for a few pictures. Daddy said something like 'You better get used to this Kid.' All I know, is that they changed my clothes, washed my face, and all I had to do was make sure my eyes were open.


We went outside for a little bit, while Mommy kept saying 'Wow! The sun!' It was nice outside. We couldn't stay out for too long because she seems to be as tired and hungry as I am. I wonder why?


Daddy says I'm his boy every-so-often, especially when it comes to my sleeping schedule. I think he likes to nap, too. Well, I'm off to another nap because the sooner I nap, the sooner I eat!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas,

We are happy to see that you are well organized already. You're just like your mom.

It is important to take lots of naps. Only I hope you nap with your eyes closed as your dad used to sleep with his eyes half open. You could never tell if he was awake or asleep.

Yes, your mom has nice long hair. When you get a little older you can have some fun pulling it. I'm not sure she will like that too much so you better get used to hearing the word "No".

You are a beautiful boy baby and you will have lots of love showered upon you. When Grandma Young gets there you will get spoiled. That is a guarantee, but grandma says there is not such thing as spoiling a baby. You can not give a baby too much love, and she is probably right. Happy birthday, Thomas. We love you very much.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Young

Anonymous said...

LOL...girl you are so clever. He is adorable and your family pictures is perfect. =-) Your right Thomas get use to the picture thing b/c your mother loves them. =-) Talk to you soon! Glad to see your doing well.
Elizabeth

andi said...

I bet you are so happy to have him home! (By the way, I love your peas in the pod boppy thingee- very cute!)