Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 Months old!!

Hello to all ~


I am happy to report that I'm eating very well these days. Keeping Mom and Dad on their toes with diaper duty. I get quite cranky when those awful things get wet!






Mom's been busy entertaining me on her own while Dad is at work. We've been reading books and taking walks, but not at the same time. I like the books with lots of color. I do a lot of talking while Mom reads, so she knows I'm involved in the story. The Little Golden Book by Richard Scarry 'The Animals of Farmer Jones' is one of my favorites because Mom has to make all kinds of sounds like the animals. I can usually be found laughing and kicking while she makes the sounds.


Our walks have been interesting. It's been windy here lately and I do not like the wind. My stroller is usually covered with a blanket, but every so often the wind and sun creep in and I have to fuss about it! Chloe, our dog, goes with us, too.






I guess Easter is a good thing. More pictures and something about chocolate that was mine, but apparently my parents ate my chocolate?? I wonder how often that will happen??




I LOVE my baths. Dad strips me down, Mom does the bathing. Dad makes Mom cover me so I don't get cold down below... this is all new for Mom. Plus, Dad says that when I'm older I'll be glad there aren't pictures of me totally naked for her to show my girlfriends. (Ooops! Not supposed to say 'girlfriends' around Mom!)




I do love to sleep during car rides. However, I really love to sleep in my Daddy's arms. He puts me to sleep and to bed every single night. I won't let Mom do it. At night, it's Daddy time. What's funny though, is that after he puts me down, he raises both of his arms to the sky like he's made a touchdown. Something about putting me to sleep is worth celebrating about it?


Parents are funny, aren't they?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What sweet pictures and I love the way you write the blog. You are so creative. =-) Miss ya!